|Photo by Randalyn Hill on Unsplash|
- Several on video production - using videos in math, or physical education, or ...
- A few looked into podcast creation and how it can be used in the classroom.
- A few looked at various apps that could be used in different subject classrooms: math, geography, the gym, etc.
- Some looked into coding, including making games, and robotics.
- One looked at using VR in physical education.
- Not to be left out, a number of music ed students looked into software for music recording or tutorials and creating amazing artifacts. One looked at using tiktok to deliver short tutorials.
- Another looked at creating tours in google earth to use in geography courses.
- Yet another collated and reviewed resources for teaching about reconciliation.
- and on and on ...
This was one project I actually enjoyed going through and providing feedback - and there were over 60 of them! My own reflection was - why didn't I do this along time ago! I will not be teaching again after this term - as noted in earlier posts, I will soon retire, but I would keep using this project if I was still in the game, and I encourage any of you out there to give it a try, the results were well worth it!